- Coping with Pet Loss: Celebrate Your Pet’s Life
- Debi Romano, Hero to NYC’s Community Cats
- Displaced Ukrainian Family Finds a Friend in URvet Care
- All That February Is…for You and Your Pets
- A New Year for You and the Animals
- How You Can Help Make the Holidays Bright
- Celebrate Halloween Safely with Your Pets
Tag Archives: adoption
A New Year for You and the Animals
New year’s resolutions to improve your world, and make the world a better place for animals. Continue reading
Posted in Alliance Participating Organizations, Cats, Dogs, Feral Cats & TNR, Helping Pets and People in Crisis, Pet Adoption, Pet Care & Training, Pet Fostering, Rabbits Tagged adoption, animal shelters, Bidawee, Community cats, Need help?, New year’s resolutions to improve your world, Paws NY, Rescue groups, Want to help?
How You Can Help Make the Holidays Bright
Now, another holiday season is upon us, and many people are asking what can I do to bring about positive change?
Our suggestion: Make a list, and check it twice. Then do it! Continue reading
Posted in Animal Care & Control of NYC, Cats, Dogs, Pet Adoption, Pet Fostering, Rabbits, Uncategorized Tagged adoption, animal charities, animal shelters, donate, foster, volunteer