- Today’s Outlook: Be Prepared!
- Safe Summer Fun with Your Pets
- East Village Fifth Graders Tackle Animal Welfare Challenges
- Domestic Violence Survivors with Pets Get New Pet Park at URI Residence
- March is Adopt a Guinea Pig Month!
- Thinking About Adopting a Rabbit? February is Adopt-a-Rabbit Month!
- Urban Birds vs. Big City Dangers: How We Can Help
Tag Archives: pet fashion
We were thrilled when pet fashion legend Ada Nieves donated a supply of her handmade face masks to the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals to share with our rescue partners and volunteers. The stylish accessories have great fashion appeal, but … Continue reading
Always at the ready to devote her love and talents to benefit animals, Ada Nieves, renowned designer of fashions for pets of all species, has taken the opportunity during these unprecedented times to use her talents to save the lives … Continue reading