- Domestic Violence Survivors with Pets Get New Pet Park at URI Residence
- March is Adopt a Guinea Pig Month!
- Thinking About Adopting a Rabbit? February is Adopt-a-Rabbit Month!
- Urban Birds vs. Big City Dangers: How We Can Help
- Holiday Wishes from the Mayor’s Alliance
- Three Good Reasons to Adopt A Little New Yorker Today®!
- Global Cat Day 2021: Killing Cats is Not the Answer
Tag Archives: Partnership for Shelter Animals NYC
The COVID-19 pandemic created a difficult time for many, and for NYC pet owners struggling with food insecurity and diminished resources for pet care, some local organizations stepped up to help. Continue reading