- Finding Care for Your Pets During Challenging Times
- Today’s Outlook: Be Prepared!
- Safe Summer Fun with Your Pets
- East Village Fifth Graders Tackle Animal Welfare Challenges
- Domestic Violence Survivors with Pets Get New Pet Park at URI Residence
- March is Adopt a Guinea Pig Month!
- Thinking About Adopting a Rabbit? February is Adopt-a-Rabbit Month!
Tag Archives: charity sewing
Several weeks ago we published an article about Susanna Fitzgerald and her generous donation of handmade cage comforters to the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals. No sooner had Susanna’s shipment arrived that Dr. Susan Whittred of The Patricia H. Ladew … Continue reading
Susanna Fitzgerald is making a difference for NYC’s homeless pets despite the upheavals caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. She recently wrote to the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals about her plans to make cage comforters “during the current craziness. I … Continue reading