- Safe Summer Fun with Your Pets
- East Village Fifth Graders Tackle Animal Welfare Challenges
- Domestic Violence Survivors with Pets Get New Pet Park at URI Residence
- March is Adopt a Guinea Pig Month!
- Thinking About Adopting a Rabbit? February is Adopt-a-Rabbit Month!
- Urban Birds vs. Big City Dangers: How We Can Help
- Holiday Wishes from the Mayor’s Alliance
Category Archives: Wheels of Hope/Transport
Recently the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals received a generous donation of dog food from a thoughtful donor looking to help animals during the coronavirus crisis. We reached out to Healthy Pets Project of NYC, an organization that helps NYC … Continue reading
The Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals was created in 2003 as a New York City 501(c)(3) non-profit animal welfare umbrella organization. Our mission was to transform NYC into a no-kill city, where no healthy or treatable cats and dogs … Continue reading
It has recently come to our attention that there is some confusion and misinformation circulating via social media and email regarding our Wheels of Hope program. We have been sharing details since earlier this year with the animal shelters and … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but sadly, Bella found herself without a place to call home this week. On December 18, Bella — a sweet, wheelchair-toting, 10-year-old Pug — was surrendered to Animal Care Centers of … Continue reading
Update: Friday, September 8, 2017 As Hurricane Irma bears down on Florida, with expected landfall this weekend, accompanied by widespread devastation to the state, thousands of residents have evacuated the area, as thousands more are currently en route to … Continue reading