- Today’s Outlook: Be Prepared!
- Safe Summer Fun with Your Pets
- East Village Fifth Graders Tackle Animal Welfare Challenges
- Domestic Violence Survivors with Pets Get New Pet Park at URI Residence
- March is Adopt a Guinea Pig Month!
- Thinking About Adopting a Rabbit? February is Adopt-a-Rabbit Month!
- Urban Birds vs. Big City Dangers: How We Can Help
Category Archives: Spay/Neuter
Creative cat lovers won’t be able to wait to grab their favorite crayons, colored pencils, or markers and sit down with Smokey from the Block, a unique new coloring book based upon a true and happy animal rescue story. Relax … Continue reading
The Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals participated in the first-ever Cat Camp NYC, held on March 11 and 12 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan. Billed as “New York’s first cat-centric symposium,” Cat Camp was a two-day event packed with … Continue reading
Last month we told you that our busiest season was right around the corner, with spring and summer bringing upswings in pet abandonment and the unwanted births of kittens to both unspayed pet and community cats. We were right. … Continue reading
Even veteran Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) practitioners can experience concern for the cats under their care during the recovery period after spay/neuter. The vast majority of cats have a speedy and healthy recovery with no complications whatsoever. However, in this article we … Continue reading
Brian Hull is the Vice President of the Tenant’s Association at the Kingsborough Houses where he lives in Brooklyn, and is friendly with officers of the NYPD Housing Bureau’s Police Service Area, PSA2, located there to police the development. He … Continue reading