- Finding Care for Your Pets During Challenging Times
- Today’s Outlook: Be Prepared!
- Safe Summer Fun with Your Pets
- East Village Fifth Graders Tackle Animal Welfare Challenges
- Domestic Violence Survivors with Pets Get New Pet Park at URI Residence
- March is Adopt a Guinea Pig Month!
- Thinking About Adopting a Rabbit? February is Adopt-a-Rabbit Month!
Category Archives: Policy & Legal
Earlier this summer, Kathleen O’Malley, the Director of Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) Education for the NYC Feral Cat Initiative, a program of the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals, took a TNR trap to Park Slope, Brooklyn. She wasn’t headed to trap a … Continue reading
The Lives of Thousands of Additional Homeless Pets Will be Saved Friday, January 23, 2015 – New York, NY – Jane Hoffman, president of the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals (The Alliance), said today that the increased funding and … Continue reading
StubbyDog, a non-profit organization founded in 2011, has been tirelessly working to debunk the negative myths and misinformation about pit bulls by changing the conversation to focus on the positive qualities of the dogs. A pit bull is not one … Continue reading
Community cat caretakers are all too familiar with the daily challenges they face in managing a cat colony. The list of ongoing issues includes finding public acceptance of and support for the cats in their care and ensuring the safety … Continue reading
by Thea Feldman The Coton de Tulear is a small, long-lived dog that, on average, stands about 10 inches high and weighs between 9 to 15 pounds. Its coat is on the long side and is most commonly white, … Continue reading