- Today’s Outlook: Be Prepared!
- Safe Summer Fun with Your Pets
- East Village Fifth Graders Tackle Animal Welfare Challenges
- Domestic Violence Survivors with Pets Get New Pet Park at URI Residence
- March is Adopt a Guinea Pig Month!
- Thinking About Adopting a Rabbit? February is Adopt-a-Rabbit Month!
- Urban Birds vs. Big City Dangers: How We Can Help
Category Archives: Policy & Legal
Editor’s note: Although we realize this article isn’t immediately relevant to the current COVID-19 emergency gripping the headlines, we wanted to share the information with our readers because we believe it demonstrates the promise of a positive future. In November … Continue reading
In keeping with the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals’ new focus in 2020 — particularly in mentoring individuals and organizations — Alliance President Jane Hoffman guest lectured a law class at NYU School of Law on February 5, 2020, at … Continue reading
Having accomplished our mission to transform New York City into a no-kill city, the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals will now focus on our role as a capacity-builder, a connector, and hub for NYC animal welfare. To that end, we … Continue reading
Recently, four feral cats that we helped relocate to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center have caught the attention of journalists. Their stories and headlines have focused on how these cats are providing the service of driving rats away from … Continue reading