- Today’s Outlook: Be Prepared!
- Safe Summer Fun with Your Pets
- East Village Fifth Graders Tackle Animal Welfare Challenges
- Domestic Violence Survivors with Pets Get New Pet Park at URI Residence
- March is Adopt a Guinea Pig Month!
- Thinking About Adopting a Rabbit? February is Adopt-a-Rabbit Month!
- Urban Birds vs. Big City Dangers: How We Can Help
Search Results for: st. james
The Archdiocese of New York agreed to work with the NYC Feral Cat Initiative (NYCFCI) of the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals to restore daily care and feeding to the colony of eight feral cats living at the historic St. … Continue reading
Please thank them and ask them to let this managed colony stay! First and foremost, since our last update to you, we can report that the valiant caretakers are getting some food to the cats, but of course this is … Continue reading
Please encourage the Archdiocese to let this managed colony stay! Thank you so much for taking the time to write on behalf of the feral cats at St. James’s Church. Your e-mails alone are 700+ in number so far, and … Continue reading
Church Groundskeeper Threatens Poisoning as Next Step New York, NY – Monday, March 19, 2012 – The small colony of eight feral cats has not been fed for almost two weeks at historic St. James Church in lower Manhattan. Father … Continue reading
The 60-day trial period to evaluate and iron out the details for ongoing care of the feral cat colony at St. James Church in lower Manhattan has concluded. As each of the church’s objections was heard and addressed, a satisfactory … Continue reading