ALERT: As part of the NYC Emergency Management Animal Planning Task Force, the Mayor’s Alliance for NYC’s Animals helped launch the NYC COVID-19 Pet Hotline to provide NYC residents with the emergency resources, support, and information needed to care for their pets during the COVID-19 crisis. If you need assistance, please call the NYC COVID-19 Pet Hotline at (877) 204-8821.
- Alliance Works with Animal Planning Task Force to Assist During Pandemic
- Legendary Pet Fashion Designer Deploys Talents to Respond to COVID-19
- Donated Cage Comforters Ease Transition for Cats Left Homeless by COVID-19
- Alliance Helps NYCEM Launch NYC COVID-19 Pet Hotline
- Creative Animal Lover Turns Difficult Times Into an Opportunity to Help
- Animal-Friendly Legislation Moves NYC Toward a More Humane Future
- Alliance President Mentors Students in Animal Law